Youth Classes are designed specifically for children and young adults. Classes run for 6 weeks, allowing for strategic skill progression.
Our industry-leading coaches focus on making every class fun and exciting while motivating each student to strive for their personal best.
Private training sessions are also available for individuals and groups.
Free Running (School age)
- Ages 6-16 years old (classes separated by age and skill level)
- 1 hour class time
- 1 to 7 Instructor to student ratio
- Comfortable viewing areas
- $125 for 6 week session (free for Members)
- $25 for single/trial class
Our Free Running classes emphasize functional strength, physical conditioning, precise movements, spatial awareness and looking beyond the traditional use of objects. Free Running encompasses climbing, jumping, vaulting, acrobatics and other methods using efficiency and speed to move through an exhilarating obstacle course environment.