Youth Classes are designed specifically for children and young adults. Classes run for 6 weeks, allowing for strategic skill progression.
Our industry-leading coaches focus on making every class fun and exciting while motivating each student to strive for their personal best.
Private training sessions are also available for individuals and groups.
Slackline (School age)
- Ages 6-16 years old (classes separated by age and skill level)
- 1 hour class time
- 1 to 7 Instructor to student ratio
- Comfortable viewing areas
- $125 for 6 week session (free for Members)
- $25 for single/trial class
Our Slackline classes focus on balance and acrobatic skills. Our instructors emphasize core strength, body awareness, and safety on slacklines. We teach how to rig slacklines, and the proper body positions to progress into more difficult and unique skills. Our slackline program was founded by professional slacker Mickey Wilson.